Childcare Network of Evanston
CNE collaborates with local early care and education programs, social services, advocates, and government to support families with young children, ages birth to five years. Approximately 90% of the children served by CNE are from low-income, single parent families living in poverty or just above the poverty level.
- I am a Family Advocate at Childcare Network of Evanston Early Head Start Program. I have been with the agency for 2 years, but worked in the social service field for many years. I have a bachelor’s of science in Psychology and a minor in Women’s studies from Western Michigan University.… More
- My job title is family advocate and I have been in this position for the last two years. My work involves providing resources and empowering families.
What I like about my job is just helping people, meeting them were they are in life and moving forward to accomplish their… More
- My job title is home visitor. I have been in this position since April 2010. My work involves working with families, supporting parents to educate their children by using the PAT curriculum. Parents are also provided with community resources. What I like about my job is impacting families and… More
- My job title is Family Advocate. I have been in this position since September 2001. My job involves helping families to find resources, child care, coming up with goals to move their family forward. I help them to be the advocate for their family.
What I like about my job is seeing the families I… More
- My work involves working with children and families, educating parents on the developmental strengths of their children. Also providing families with referrals to community resources that can assist families with their needs.
My job title is Home Visitor. I have been in this position since… More
Funded on 3/20/2012
Funded on 4/27/2012
Funded on 6/8/2012
Funded on 7/17/2012
Funded on 10/25/2012
Funded on 1/25/2013
Funded on 5/10/2013
Funded on 3/5/2013
Funded on 9/15/2013
Needed by 1/15/2014
Funded on 3/8/2013