John M Hecklinger

Needs supported

$180of $180

Need funded!

6 supporters
Funded on 11/15/2016

Jackie from Chicago, IL

I work in massage therapy. I just need to pay testing fees to get my license.

I need to take the MBLEX Exam in order to receive my massage therapist's license. I have been studying for the test for the past six months! More

Validated by Kayla from Center for Changing Lives

Needs followed

Spread the word